Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yea, I love Halloween! Minus the whole devil worshiping of course. I love dressing up in silly costumes, I love spooky hunted houses, I love pumpkins, I love carving pumpkins, I love pumpkin pie, I love taking little kids trick or treating, and I LOVE getting free candy!!

And now I have my own little girl to dress up.

Here is my Princes Samantha


I made the biggest bow possible complete with curly q's and pink fluffy feathers. I also made her a tutu with little sparkles.... so precious.


Someone found the toy bag...




Thanks to our friend Phil, Dusty now has a plaid shirt that's the exact match to a pair of plaid shorts. So of course he had to wear them together, now thats classy.
This is my Bumpit. I secretly wanted to try a Bumpit and Halloween was the perfect excuse.







Sam is supper excited! I LOVE this girl




Here is Samantha and her friend Cosette. Here's how their conversation went:
Cosette: Ooo I like your tutu, can I touch it?



Samantha: You can touch but don't eat it.
Cosette: Mmm, I bet it tastes yummy.



Samantha: Alright, that's enough. Now back off, stop licking my tutu


Samantha: I said NO, Don't eat my tutu. Stop! Now you're eating my hand


Cosette: Mmmm Tutu yummy
Samantha: Mom, she knocked me over , and she's still eating me!


Samantha: I don't think we can be friends anymore.



And now we see where Cosette gets her aggressive behavior from.




Back to the Trunk or Treat: Dusty won 3rd Place for our Chillie, that's right, Dusty made it, and it was oh-so yummy!
He also got an award for best ice cream, he made Pumpkin ice cream... YUM



Our sweet family



This photo is just to demonstrate Dallon's fantastic photography skills. I highly recomend him.






I love my Bumpit... And I LOVE my little girl even more! She is the perfect princes.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE !

3 comments:

Borton Family said...

I think your hair looks really cute. Which size did you use. I am so impressed that you made Sam's costume. She looks so cute. Congrats Dusty on the big win. Now you will have to make it for me.(both of them)

Megan said...

Can Samantha get any cuter? I LOVE her ginormous bow! Perfect for a little princess! Congrats on the Chili and ice cream win! It all sounds so good! Oh and of course, lovin' the bump it as well!

Unknown said...

I love how in the conversation between Samantha and Cosette, Cosette pretty much only says "mmmm 'food'". Oh how my child loves to eat. I also love that in the fist picture of your family, it looks like Samantha is floating lol.

McKenzie