Saturday, October 24, 2009

Free Fries

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Finally, something I love about Grand Forks:


The 44th Annual Potato Bowl


Who wants yummy fries?........ You know I do

Something Grand Forks can be proud of....


The World's Largest Fry Feed

4,680 Fries
113 Gallons of Ketchup

10,000 people (yes North Dakota has that many people)


Cold, but definitely worth it




The Piersons enjoying their fries.

At least McKenzie is, not sure about Dallin?





After, we went to the home of the world's BEST french fry..... McDonalds






Samantha even tried some fries.






I think she likes them.

4 comments:

Borton Family said...

I think she looks like Dusty, but a much cuter Dusty. Why am I not in the your family section.

Julie said...

I love Samantha's beanie. I'm kind of sad that I won't have any reason to wear beanie's anymore. Oh well, there are plenty of other things here to make up for not needing a beanie.

I'm glad you enjoyed the french fry feed. I never actually went to one. Work always seemed to conflict with going. It sounds yummy though.

Jennifer said...

Sooo...I'm confused. You went and ate free fries, and then you went to McDonald's and paid for fries?

Pierson family said...

Dallin looks disgusted by his fries... Maybe it is because they were left over from Dusty...