Sunday, October 4, 2009

Its BRITNEY

That’s right, I went, I saw Britney and I sang along (who wouldn’t?). And it as FREAKING AWESOME!

Stop pretending like you’re too cool for Britney. Deep down everyone has a Britney Crush. Some of us just aren’t afraid to show it.

This is the stage from where we sat – pretty close, but then it’s the Alerus Center. Do they even have a nose bleed section? No. (In case you didn’t know the answer to that question.)

A little pole dancing...

The stage was too big so Britney rode around in this cart...

Apparently Grand Forks can’t handle the sexiness of Britney. She had to tone down her performance for us. Guess that didn’t include her wardrobe, she still danced around in lasira, fine by me, you shake it Britney!

Even though our seats where fairly close my neighbor had to use her binoculars, seriously, get some glasses, I did. Maybe she was trying to make eye contact with Britney? She didn’t appreciate my picture taking.
Britney's big floating umbrella. Don't worry it didn't rain, but she sang us a song in it.
Love the sparkle bra.
Look at the abbs on those dancers, now I could do my laundry on that! HOT!
And Finally, US...
Best concert EVER!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm definitely not too ashamed to admit that I have a Britney crush, and I am STILL insanely jealous that you guys got to see her!!!