Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boys Are Icky

Thursday October 15, 2009

Thats it, my child is a bully. Yesterday we had a visitor and lets just say Samantha was not on her best behavior. I have no idea where she learned all this naughty behavior. I promise Dusty and I don't beat each other up. Sorry Heather :)

Cullen looking all innocent and sweet... he has No idea


She starts out nice



And this is where it begins...
Sam = Not Happy



She goes in for the kill



First the pushing
She knows this is Cullen's weak point, he can't hold himself up yet



Attack Round Two


The hair pulling, after all he has more than she does


The biting

More biting


And finally she makes him cry.
Cullen = Beat up



I finally separated them. She spent the rest of the time hiding in the corner.



The worst part is poor Cullen isn't the first baby she has assaulted.
What am I gonna do with this girl?


5 comments:

Pierson family said...

This is pretty much the funniest post I have read in awhile! I love it! She is not a bully she is just showing that she is the oldest and she is in charge.

Amy Tree said...

LOL! I love the progression of Sam's innocence to naughtiness! She probably learned it from my daughter (sorry)

Heather and Justin said...

My poor boy! How could you let your ill behaved daughter attack him like that! You know it isn't nice to teach girls to pick on boys, especially since I am teaching him not to hit girls! That is it I am going have to send his big sister over to deal with your naughty daughter. LOL! I love it and his poor pathetic pout-y face wrenches at his mommies heart.

Anna and Dusty said...

Heather I dont think his Big Sister could do anything to my baby. She only picks on him to toughen him up. If you want, we can have Sam come over and teach Cullen some cool baby things, like how to play on his tummy.

Jennifer said...

This cracks me up! My favorite part is when Cullen starts crying, she reaches out to hold his hand, like "what'd I do?"