Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Splash Fun

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last weekend Dusty and I took a trip to the Splash Park to celebrate the birthday of some close friends. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the birthday girl but I hear she got a new Easy Bake Oven.... to bad they already moved and I can't tryout her tasty treats.

Samantha had lots of fun. Dad took her swimming, although the water could have been warmer, I think she really liked it.

Handsome Dad and Sam in her supper cute suit

Dipping her toes in first.


All done, now time for cake and ice cream.


Happy Birthday Maggie and Heather... we miss your Flexalicous Family :)

2 comments:

Amy Tree said...

I like the suit...it IS super cute! I'm home now, we should try out the base pool again next week =)

Heather and Justin said...

Aw! We miss you all too! Maggie is a master with the easy bake oven... not really she was more interested in eating the frosting from the bowl than waiting on the cake to cool. I am sure with time that she will get the hang of it. Thanks again for the awesome gift!