Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall Photos

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Have I told you before how much I love this girl? Have I mentioned she's the most adorable girl EVER? Maybe once or twice.... okay, all the time. But really, she IS! And now we have photos to prove it.

A sweet friend in our ward is working to become a photographer and I gladly offered Samantha as a model. And Holy Moly, She did an amazing job! Really, Samantha is cute but not the most photogenic baby. Most the time we get what Dusty and I like to call the "duh" face. Which is basically jaw dropped, open mouth, eyes staring off into space. (cute, but not walling hanging worthy).

Anyway, I'm sooo excited about these. Poor Sam was freezing, it was only 45 and the sun was setting. Hopefully that doesn't make me a bad mommy.

Here are some of my favorites in no particular order....






So sad and cold.


This is my favorite angle. Sam wouldn't stop eating the leaves and dirt.




Probably my favorite of all!

Thank you so much Caren!!! Every photo is beautiful and we love them so much. You did a wonderful job.

3 comments:

Borton Family said...

Those are so good. She has changed so much since the last time I saw her. Look at those checks.

Amy Tree said...

so cute! I love the leaves as a background. She is such a fun girl!

Jeannine said...

Very cute! Thanks for the blog address. I'll try not to stalk you too much. :)