Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Mall of AMERICA

Thursday February 28, 2008

This weekend Dusty and I took a trip with some friends to Minneapolis to see the Mall of America, the largest mall in the US. Yes, it was quite impressive. It has 5 floors, one of which is a movie theater, and a theme park in the middle. We wanted to ride the roller costars but the lines were way to long. Now you would expect a mall of this magnitude to have unique stores such as Pottery Barn, or Tiffany’s… No instead they choose to fill up space by having multiples of stores. Such as 2 American Eagles, 4 Clair’s, and 2 Old Navy’s. But it’s fun to play in fancy stores like Bloomingdale’s and Chanel.



Dusty was very excited to shop!



The Marc Jacobs purse I wish I could buy, BUT it cost $500.00.

Our friend, Marc Farmer, who we actually found out is family! Our long lost great, great, great.... cousin.

4 comments:

Shellie said...

I'm so jealous! I can't wait to go see the mall! I love the curtains! I esp love the pic of Dusty jumping with the guy on the side starring at him like he is crazy! Love it!

Vanessa said...

I am jealous also. What are you guys watching in the back ground with Dusty and his boyfriend, I mean cousin. Have a fun week.

TANDI! said...

hahah dusty cracks me up!!! chanel AND marc jacobs?! i hate you! that's so awesome!

Shellie said...

Come on you lazy folks update your web log!