Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our New Can Opener

Thursday February 14, 2008

This lovely Sunday Dusty and I spent the day napping. We had a dinner at a friend’s house only to come home to a Puppy Surprise.

As you can see Grey the destroyer has struck again.
We found that stupidly we forgot to block off our food shelves before we left the dogs in the basement. This time I guess Grey decided to have a fiesta and turned into a psycho can eater! She ate the tuna packets and shredded oatmeal packets. She found a can of soup with the pop-top, opened it and ate it! She also went after the corn, the Rotel and tomato paste. If we had given her just a little more time she could have chewed right through the can!! Now to be fair I know it wasn’t all Grey. I bet Mira and Lynus had their fair share of partying too. I just think Grey is the only one with a strong enough jaw to chew through metal.


Does any one want a free, very well-behaved dog?

Grey prefers chicken and vegetable soup.

3 comments:

Pierson family said...

So I just started this blog thing and I'm not sure how to add people or set my blog to private. But I want to be your friend :-)

Shellie said...

Oh My Cow! I'm surprised that she didn't cut herself. It's amazing what they can do when your not looking.

Holly Erhard said...

Hi Anna! Wow I can see now why you had to go early on Superbowl Sunday. How fun though. We miss having our dog. Dang our North Dakota apartment and thier rediculous rules on no pets! We need to have you guys over for dinner but we all have the flu bug in our house so maybe next week!

See ya
Holly