Sunday, February 17, 2008

TAGGED

Sunday February 17, 2008

Tagged by Smelly Shelly

If I tagged you here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.

TEN YEARS AGO… I was 13 and in the 7th grade. I played the flute in band and it was my goal to not practice as much as possible. That way I could sit last chair on the back row next to the cute trumpet players. I was also Miss Smarty Pants who got in trouble all the time. My mom enjoyed several parent-teacher conferences.

FIVE PLACES I’VE LIVED… I was born in Iowa and moved to Texas at 3. I stayed in Texas for 20 years until a month ago when Dusty and I moved to the North Pole (aka Grand Forks, ND).

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST… Clean my house, Find a new job, Sell Scentsy.. Yay!, meet new friends, and teach Grey to play dead.

I ENJOY… being married and having a husband who supports me. Snuggling with my furry babies… and my husband.

THREE BAD HABITS… being shy, complaining, making grumpy faces.

FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME… 1) I hate when other people touch my face. 2) I’m a germophobic when it comes to public places and bathrooms. 3) I love taking photos. 4) I love reading gossip websites and often look at them during work. 5) I hate watching sports

FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD… File clerk at a law firm, Nanny, Marketing Coordinator at a dental office, bowling alley shoe deodorizer (but only for the discount), Legal Assistant at same law firm, and currently looking for a new job.

3 comments:

Shellie said...

Thats so great! I am glad you filled it out. But unfortunately I can't be your friend anymore. How long have you known me now and you spelled my name wrong! I am deeply hurt. Can't you hear my tears falling down my cheeks. boo hoo hoo. lol I guess I will forgive you this time....

Anna and Dusty said...

No No No, I HAD to spell it that way so that your name would ryme with smelly. Other wise it would just look funny. And by smelly I mean smells like roses!!
See, we can still be friends.

Shellie said...

lol...well when you put it that way...