Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh Baby!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009


This weekend was my baby shower and boy was beautiful!! Dusty and I are so amazed at the generosity and friendship that we have found here in North Dakota. We are extremely thankful to everyone who has helped and supported us in starting our new family. We are both so grateful for all the love and gifts we received.





My totally awsome diaper cake! Isn't it beautiful!!



































Shellie and Megan













Notice the delicious sheet cake, mmmm mmmm... my favorite. Really it is, and I can't stop eating the leftovers.















We did this really fun scrap book of current news and events for the year the baby is born. I can't wait to share it with her 10 years from now and laugh at all the silly things that were going on in Grand Forks North Dakota!

I want to give a special Thank You to Jennifer and Heather and Mckenzie for all your hard work and for everything you did to make this a special day for us. Thank you for being such great friends!! We love you guys!



















THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!


7 comments:

Borton Family said...

Yeah I see Anna's belly. You look so pretty! I cant wait to me that little miss thing. Thank you for putting the pictures up so soon after your shower. Love ya lots.

Pierson family said...

Why is it you are 4 weeks ahead of me and yet I am bigger then you!? lol. The Shower was a ton of fun I am glad you enjoyed it!

Heather and Justin said...

You are so welcome! It was a lot of fun to plan, plus you totally deserved an awesome shower. We are so excited to meet baby girl Butler!

Anonymous said...

Anna you look so cute! Glad your friends had a great shower for you! Everything looked really fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party, such good friends! I agree, we made so many good buddies in Grand Forks. I love the preggo pics, is Jennifer T. expecting too?

Jennifer Tyler said...

I'm so happy you enjoyed the shower! It was so fun!

Also, your new background is sooooo cute!

P.S. I knew it was a mistake to wear that shirt around a bunch of pregnant girls!

Anna and Dusty said...

I actually really liked that shirt!