Monday, March 30, 2009

My Fat Prego Belly

Monday, March 30, 2009

Although I'm not a fan of the self portrait pregnant photos (only for myself that is, I think other people's pregnant bellies are absolutely adorable and love seeing them). I'm just too self conscious and hate publishing photographs of myself looking huge and pregnant. But lots of family and friends have been asking for them, so here are a few.

This was at 36 weeks:

And here I am now at 38 weeks, Quite a difference!

I honestly can't complain, I'm still feeling pretty good and I haven't hit the miserable stage yet. Which I think is a bad sign, that I still have a lot longer to go until this baby comes. But It does help that I have a very supportive husband who makes me relax each night.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, your due date is fast approaching. I'm glad you aren't feeling miserable. I hope Briley doesn't decide to over stay her welcome.

Holly Erhard said...

I totally remember in the end of pregnancy you just keep getting bigger and bigger when it seems like there is no room to get bigger! You look sooo good though and so cute! I can't wait to see the little one!

Borton Family said...

You look so cute!!! Thank you for putting pictures up. You look good, not big and fat! I just want to touch that belly. I cant wait for that little girl to come, and meet her.

Heather and Justin said...

Anna you look great! Maybe it is a girl thing because I didn't get really uncomfortable with Maggie at all.

arbalist1 said...

So these pictures look like you just stuffed a pillow under your shirt just to see what you would look like being pregnant! Ha ha you look so cute!

McKenzie

Cassie said...

You are getting so close! Our baby just hit his 2 Month mark. The time goes by so fast, and it's hard. -But, it gets easier and when they start to smile, etc. it's all worth it.

Elle said...

i can't believe you're almost there! i feel like i haven't seen anyone in so long! that's so exciting!

rubarb said...

you look fabulous!