Friday, June 27, 2008

Update

June 27, 2008

Ok so I have to admit, I’ve kinda had enough of this whole Blogging thing. But at my husband’s request I’ll keep going. It’s been almost a month since the last time I posted but I promise you didn’t miss anything.

We went to Texas: Hung out with family and friends


Gave away Grey to a wonderful home, and miss her terribly!!!



I also started a new job. Yes that’s right, this is job No. 3 for Anna since we’ve moved to North Dakota. But this time I’m here to stay. I now work at a very professional attorney’s office in town. I do real estate law which I have no experience in but I love learning. It’s been stressful but every one is so supportive and very patient.

Dusty started taking his private pilot license this summer. And next week he’ll fly on his own for the first time!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Tyler said...

Yay! You're back in the blogging world!