Friday, June 27, 2008

Twilight

Saturday June 28, 2008




I have a little confession, I’ve become SERIOUSLY obsessed with my new book series, Twilight. It’s wonderful!!! A love story about a girl who falls in love with a vampire written by an author from BYU. Now, I know what you’re thinking… “Vampires? Really Anna?” But I’m sure most of you read Harry Potter or you at least saw the movies didn’t you? And that was about wizards… right? I recommend stopping everything you’re doing right now and start reading Twilight. I promise once you start you won’t be able to put it down! I read it in only 4 days. (Much through my husband’s protests. He can’t wait to have a wife back) Anyone who doesn’t know about this book you must must MUST read it.

And anyone who has heard of this splendid book but hasn’t read it – You should be ashamed of yourself! What are you waiting for?

I’m biting my nails for book four to come out in August and for the Twilight movie in December. Only 168 more days!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Kristy is absolutely obsessed with this serious. I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I will try again later. Did you know they are making a movie about it?

Dustin Butler said...

yes she knows oh so well you should check out the trailor on youtube. she has.... many times