Sunday, May 4, 2008

Two More Weeks!!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Only two more weeks until Dusty and I come home to Texas! I am so excited! I already have a small list of things I look forward to doing:

1. Visit the Temple
2. Eat at On The Boarder (North Dakota doesn't know what true Mexican food is)
3. Shop at DSW
4. Hang out with family and friends
5. Eat at On the Boarder
6. Drive the speed limit (People here think 5 under is the speed limit.)

The reason we’re coming home is to give away our Grey dog, which I'm very sad about. But our home and yard is too small for all her energy. So she's going to live with Jared and Vanessa in Texas where she can enjoy playing with their boys William and Parker, and going to the bathroom during the winter with out getting frost bite on her tooshie.

We bought a new dog bed so now Mira, Grey and Lynus think they have to all share one bed.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I am glad to see that you guys are coming back into town! If you guys have some time we would love to see you guys! Let us know. Take care!

Pierson family said...

I love that you have a list of things to do, it makes me feel not so weird about making m list. I know mine will probably not go as planned but hey at least I'm trying to make a schedule. I told Dallin we have to eat at On the Boarder while we are there to see what you guys like about it so much.

Anna and Dusty said...

Oh yes you must!! It's the best Mexican food EVER!!!

Shellie said...

It truly is the best! Esp there live guacamole! Oh yum! I am going to call you tomorrow! I promise! I can't wait to see you guys! Yeah!

Borton Family said...

Ok it is time for a new post. I want to know how your new job is.We loved having you guys. Can't wait till Christmas!!! Grey is doing really great. She loves playing with Boone.

Love ya girl

Andrea said...

Thanks! there is a blinkie link on my page. how is the new job?