Thursday, July 8, 2010

Is It Him?

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Whats going on in our life lately? Dusty has gone to LDAC for a whole month while Samantha and I stay in North Dakota, waiting patiently . We don't get to call or talk to him until day 28 of 29. Which is in 12 days (not that I'm counting). We've mailed 4 cookie filed boxes and tons of letters. I've only received 2 letters so far (not that I'm counting).
On Facebook there's an LDAC page that gives regular updates of activities and posts photos of Cadets in the field. So, of course I examine EVERY 5th Regiment photo looking for my Dusty and this is what I've found...... nothing.


I'm pretty sure this is wishful thinking or my eyes playing tricks..... What do you think? Is it Dusty? Be kind.

Photo #1: On the right standing in front of the men throwing grenades?


Photo #2: Or, on the left, pointing his finger, telling the guys what to do?


Photo #3: Now I'm getting desperate, maybe in the circle, back row, third from the left?

And yes, I did blow them up on my screen to look closer.

I'm just going to say YES to all. It helps me sleep better at night.

**** After looking again photo #2 is out. The knee pads are wrong. See how desperate I am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe the first one? I'm sorry that you are missing him so much. Hopefully you are able to stay busy and the time will fly.

Steven and Chelsea said...

You're right it is hard to tell with those pictures!! Tell me what good is it to have their last names on all their uniforms if you can't even see them in pictures?!
I think number 1 is Dusty...