Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring - Please Hurry

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I know what you’re thinking, “That’s a BRIGHT background. I’m gonna need sunglasses to read this blog” Yes, I thought the same thing. But then I realized, its March, 20 degrees outside, and we’re expecting snow on Monday. I’m might need something bright and colorful if I want to stay sane till spring.


But at least the snow started melting this weekend. I actually saw pavement in the ice rink where we park our car. And….. grass! I SAW GRASS! There’s hope. Spring isn’t just a seasonal cycle, it’s a Glorious Miracle given to the people who live in North Dakota.


On a happier note, Dusty and I are going to Idaho for spring break. I’m so excited! I can’t wait for Samantha to meet Grandma and Grandpa Long and a few cousins and hopefully some old friends. Plus I desperately need a break from Grand Forks.


And here are some fun pictures, just because she’s so cute…

Samantha at 10 months old.



Helping Mom with laundry.

Sam LOVES looking inside the washing machine, so Dad gave her a boost. Unfortunately she's not so helpful at folding the laundry, unless you like clean clothes all over the floor.


PS - I'm not even going to tell you how long it took me to figure out this photo collage thing.



2 comments:

Amy Tree said...

Sam is the cutest baby! I love the pic of her in the dryer

Valarie said...

Don'tcha know, this IS Spring!!! Hope you have a fun trip.