Sunday, March 28, 2010

Military Ball

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yeah for Mill Ball. We attended Dusty's ROTC Military Ball this weekend. I love any excuse to dress up and be fancy. But this year was even more fun, maybe because I didn't go last year (being 9 months pregnant and all).

I won't bore you with details. Basically we socialized for an hour, ate a delicious fancy dinner, listened to an interesting speaker, then did a little dancing. Dusty and I left early hoping to get some desert on the way home which, turned into a disaster due to bad service. But I still had so SO much fun. Dusty was a real gentleman all night, he looked so handsome in his uniform. I'm already excited to get dressed up again next year!







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh so cute! You look like a princess with her prince! I LOVE your dress. So pretty! How did the shoe shopping go? I see that you are barefoot in a pic, does that mean you didn't find any? :) Just kidding! Anyway, glad you had fun!

Borton Family said...

You guys look so nice. Anna I love the dress. I'm glad that it all turned out.

Holly Erhard said...

Oh my gosh! You guys rocked it in the looks department! Seriously your dress and hair was amazing. My favorite!!