Monday, August 3, 2009

Zippy Bay Camping

Monday August 3, 2009

We did it… we took Samantha on her first camping trip. The rugged and woodsy Zipple Bay State Park!! She did great, not a single complaint. She LOVED being outside, although I think it was alittle confusing to her when we woke up the next morning and were still outside.


Samantha is shocked... clearly.

It was an awesome trip, a little chilly, sweat shirts were an essential all weekend, but are you surprised…. Not in the least. Lots of mosquitoes, and all I’m gonna say is Samantha is one lucky girl to be wearing diapers because the toilet situation was not too pleasant. Anna is NOT a fan of pit toilets. I prefer the camping with brightly lit restrooms and running water.


Zippy Bay Lake (yes that’s right, it’s a Bay AND a Lake) boarders Canada and was enormous. Too cold to swim but that didn’t stop Dusty. When Dusty decides to pack a swim suit you better believe he’s gonna wear it.


Samantha did some sunbathing on the beach.





Cutest girl EVER!


Of course I can't forget the puppies, Mira and Lynus thought it would be fun to hide in the bushes.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Don't you worry . . . I'm commenting! :) Thanks for the great camping trip! We had so much fun! Samantha is so so so adorable in those pictures!! Now to plan our next trip . . .

Julie said...

Glad you had fun. I agree that pit toilets are no fun. I love to camp, but I like the option of taking a shower while I'm doing it.

I LOVE the first picture of Samantha. It's just too cute.