Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank You Grandma

Tuseday, August 18, 2009
Grandma Borton sent me the CUTEST dress a few weeks ago and here I will model it for you…

With my little bunny that I love to slober on...

Samantha was not in the smiling mood for our photo shoot but trust me, she LOVES her new dress :)
Isn’t she just adorable! I had great intentions of making an oversized bow to match, but of course I have yet to do so. We'll have a photo shoot devoted to only hair bows next time... when dad is not around.


Grandma also sent me this fun sleeper suit… it has ruffles on the bum, my favorite part!

Now I'm smiling (because I have ruffles on my bum)

Thank you Grandma, I love you!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

How adorable! In that last picture, Samantha has the CUTEST smile! I love that the next photo shoot needs to happen when dad isn't there. Too funny!

Borton Family said...

I love her in it!!! She is so dang cute. Give her big hugs from me!!!