Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Workin 9 to 5

Tuesday January 22, 2008

YEA, finally a job!! I am proud to say that after a full month of hard searching I finally found a job! I’ll be working for the Tony Anderson Construction Company. It’s a small construction company that does a lot of work for the University and the City. But I’ll have plenty to do. I’m the only girl in the office. So basically I am the office. And nope, I don’t a darn thing about construction, but that’s ok.

I start tomorrow morning. I’m so excited!!

5 comments:

Borton Family said...

Good luck! I hope you have a great first day!

Heather said...

Wellll. . . I still haven't heard, and I am still dieing to know. Is Dusty biking to and from school everyday? If babies can handle -8 while half naked, surely Dusty can take a little windchill! And yes, Vanessa! This is Heather R! Thanks for revealing my true identity for all of the world to know.

Borton Family said...

Heather the world was aware of you the day your momma gave birth to you. You are a force to mess with. You need to get one of the things. So we can here what crazy things you are up to.

Anna and Dusty said...

No, he doesn't ride his bike. It's to far and WAY to cold. (Remember I said those babies were crazy for not wearing clothes.) Since I haven't had a job till now he just takes the car. My new job is like 2 minutes from the school so he drops me off in the morning on his way to class and meets me for lunch.
And I agree, Heather you need to get a blogg! I need to see my nephews! And Amy needs to be here to. Come on girls, Stop slackin in Texas...

Shellie said...

Well don't worry Anna, our baby will be over dressed with many bazillion layers on. I know you adjust to the cold but I still don't understand how people walk out into the cold wearing shorts and flip flops! Bunch of crazy spendy people!