Friday, May 14, 2010

Sometimes I wish I could

Friday, May 14, 2010



But sometimes I really wish it was.

I have a confession... I'm not a perfect wife. I try to be, I tell Dusty I am, but really I'm far from it. So while in Idaho I saw this book at the Deseret Book store.

I normally don’t like self help book. I’ve been trying to read more lately so I thought “Mhh, It looks funny, Why not” Plus I quite often DO feel like strangling my husband, so maybe this will help. So far it’s really cute and has motivated to be a better person. I’m not finished yet but will let you know the end result.

7 comments:

Steven and Chelsea said...

Ooh! Let me know how you like it! I was going to buy it a few times but I didn't know if I wanted to read what it said ;)

Unknown said...

haha, that's cute! i love the title, you'll have to let me know how it goes!

Unknown said...

Ooo I want to read this. I read "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura and I loved it, it really changed my marriage. Ps this is McKenzie, I was too lazy to sign out of Dallin's account.

Amy Tree said...

love love love that book. I have to read it about once a year to remind myself...

Jeannine said...

Crap - I wish you wouldn't have told me. :)

Heather and Justin said...

Every time I see this book I laugh, and think to myself that is probably something that I should read. Let me kow how it is.

Andrea said...

Let me know how you like it! I might have to check it out.