Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our little Crawler

Monday, July 6, 2009

It has taken about 4 weeks but we finally caught our little girl in the act. We have given her lots of tummy time with the aid of Anna's Boppy and she seems to like it. About 3 weeks ago Anna put her on her tummy and walked out of the room, came back and found Sam about 3 feet on the other side of the boppy. I didnt believe her but when I saw it I have tried to get it on video. Here it is. She is growing up way to fast. (keep in mind she started this about 4 weeks ago and we just now got it on video)

I found out today that she can now roll over. I put her on her tummy, walked away and when I came back she was on her back. I left her there and came back a few seconds later and she had flipped back on to her tummy again. She is getting so big so fast. She rolled over several times in a row, but as soon as Anna came home she stopped performing. Guess she likes her Dad best!

4 comments:

Jakenaddie said...

Love that video clip! She is a fast learner! I don't think Addie was rolling over that soon!! Good job Samantha!! She has gotten so big!

Holly Erhard said...

That video made me laugh so hard! So is sooo cute and getting sooo big!

Cassie said...

I love it! I am going to see if Caleb will do it too. He's 5 months now, but we haven't done much tummy time so it should be interesting.

Popcorn House said...

Watch out! Our Lillian was a mover and a shaker too and was walking EVERYWHERE at NINE months! Was fun to watch until she ran right into walls....poor thing. Kept us busy that is for sure!

Samantha is a cutie!