Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Is Comming!

December 14, 2008

The countdown begins… Only 3 more days until we return to civilization in Dallas Texas!!!
And maybe visit some family and friends while we're there too.

But here in North Dakota Dusty and I are enjoying the winter holiday.

We baked Christmas cookies:


Survived a mini blizzard and enjoyed a day of canceled church on the couch.

And Dusty's new favorite winter outdoor activity… shoveling the driveway!



I am definitely ready to come home to some warm 60 degree weather for Christmas!!

5 comments:

Holly Erhard said...

Anna! You are showing! How cute! So we will definatley be in Grand Forks the day you guys get back! So yeah! whoo hoo! Anyways I love your face!

Cassie said...

Dusty -shoveling snow is good excersize. :) Anna you look like you are doing well. And those cookies, ummm delicious I am sure.

Andrea said...

I love your litte belly!!! You are so cute!! I really wold love to see you when you come down!! give me a call!

Borton Family said...

Anna has a belly!!!! You look so cute, and happy. Cant wait to see you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna! I, along with ALL the comments left so far, LOVE your adorable little belly! You look great! And living in ND during the winter definitely is the pits! Hope you are surviving!